- Sidebars are provided with channels for fixing, this allows crossbars and accessories to be fitted at any given point along the sidebar.
- Crossbars has a rubber inlay to improve grip when fixing a load to the rack The leading crossbar of the double cab rack is fitted with fins at the bottom to greatly reduce wind noise when travelling at high speeds.
- The cab bracket has a 360 degree flexibility to allow it to be fitted to most makes of vehicles. The hinge point of the swivel at the base of the bracket is set off centre to transfer more pressure to the outside of the bracket where the vehicle roof is stronger to prevent denting.
- The canopy bracket has a 30mm up and down adjustment to allow the canopy rack to be lined up with the cab rack when fitted to a double cab with a lo-line canopy and also for adjustment when fitted to single cab canopies.
Purpose of the sidebar
The top of the sidebar is 40mm higher than the top of the crossbar, this:
- Prevents side shift of a load when cornering
- Makes it easier to secure a load
- Improves stability when braking with a load
- Facilitates a more streamlined look